Monday 28 July 2014

Dave & Laura Herbert - Ruthven Park | Haldimand Wedding Photographer

On July 12th I got to be a part of Dave and Laura's beautiful wedding day.  We really couldn't have asked for a better day.  The sun was shining, the location was beautiful.  Everything about the day was beautiful and perfect.

Laura looked absolutely stunning.  I loved her dress!  And there were lots of kids in the wedding party.  I must give props to the parents of these children.  They were the BEST behaved children I have ever met.  ALL of them.  So good job to the parents of them!


Dave and Laura, thank you for letting me be a part of your spectacular day.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  Congratulations!

Here's a "few" photos from the day.  There's tons, so here's your warning.

-Katie
www.reddevotion.com


































That's a real selfie happening right there.



I loved the green socks.
























No comments:

Post a Comment