Wednesday 23 July 2014

Chris & Lindsay Engagement | Halton Engagement Photographer

I have known Chris since I was younger.  We went to elementary school and high school together.  It was a pleasure to meet his amazing fiance Lindsay recently.  She is such a fun and caring person.  We had a TON of fun at the session.

When they booked their engagement session they asked if I would drive to Milton for it.  I said I would.  What I didn't realize was that I was driving to one of the coolest locations to do photos.  We did their photos at the Halton County Radial Railway Museum.  It was awesome.  I am looking forward to their wedding in September!

Here are a few (I had a hard time picking) photos from the session.  Enjoy!

www.reddevotion.com


































No comments:

Post a Comment