Monday 17 July 2017

Jaclyn & Nick | Mill Race Park | Cambridge Wedding Photographer

I have known Jaclyn since we went to high school together.  She has always been such a sweet person!  I had the chance to meet Nick when we did photos together a couple of years ago.  These two click.  They are perfect for each other!

When Nick and Jaclyn asked me to do their wedding photos, I was excited! They had a super nice wedding planned and I was very excited to be a part of it.

The ceremony was held at Nick's parents' farm outside Cambridge.  They had a beautiful intimate ceremony under the tree.  Following the ceremony, we did some family photos on the gorgeous property then headed to Mill Race Park in Cambridge to get some bridal party photos by the Grand River.  Following the photos we headed back to the farm to have a delicious BBQ style dinner by Young's Catering.

It was such a wonderful day.  Thank you for having me as a part of it.  It was an honour!  Congratulations guys!

Katie
www.reddevotion.com
info@reddevotion.com

































































No comments:

Post a Comment