Monday 29 August 2016

Modern Parenting - Echo Featherstone | Hamilton Family Photographer

What can I say about Echo? Well, she's one of the best moms I've ever met.  This girl is one for people to look up to and to get advice from. She radiates positivity and makes everyone around her laugh.  With that, she has decided to begin a journey in Modern Parenting.  I am not gonna ruin the surprise with telling you too many details other than YOU WANT IN.  And I'll be sure to post the link to her awesome new website once it's up and running so you don't miss out.

I had the honour of capturing her photos for her website.  Last night we captured some of them with the GORGEOUS sun.  Let me tell you something - it was calling for thunderstorms.  We were soooo lucky. This was exactly my vision.

Thanks for letting me capture your photos Echo!  <3

Here's some of my favs.

PHOTOS: RED DEVOTION PHOTOGRAPHY
HAIR: BETHANY YAGER
MAKEUP: MACKENZIE ANDRUS

























No comments:

Post a Comment