Thursday 3 March 2016

Visser Vow Renewal | Niagara Falls Ontario | Niagara Wedding Photographer

I love the Visser family.   I have known Darlene, Jerry and their entire family since I was quite young.  I have had the honour of photographing all their married childrens' engagement photos, wedding photos, maternity photos and newborn photos.  More recently I have also had the honour of photographing their family photos (arranged by their kids!) at the BEAUTIFUL Rosa Flora in Dunnville.

Darlene is very dear to me.  She and I worked together at the Haldimand Pregnancy & Family Centre.  She has helped me through some tough times and is an inspiration for many.

When the kids contacted me to do the photos for their 35th anniversary SURPRISE vow renewal, of course I said YES!!  I honestly just figured it was going to be a simple vow renewal and that was that.  NO.  The kids went above and beyond for Darlene and Jerry. Darlene's brother officiated the ceremony. The flowers were made by Kari, a beautifully sung song by Donald and Vicki, and a gorgeous wedding cake and a full reception.  No detail was left out.  It was amazing.  And from the expression that the wonderful couple had, I think they agree!

Happy 35th Anniversary Darlene and Jerry!

-Katie

www.reddevotion.com
www.facebook.com/reddevotionphotography
info@reddevotion.com




























1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for sharing magic of their wedding party. Really loved entire wedding decorations! It’s amazing to see the tender way in which couple looks at each other. The wedding venue took my heart away. Hoping to find such adorable wedding venues NYC​ for my big day.

    ReplyDelete