Tuesday 17 September 2013

Jeff & Leslie are MARRIED!

Again, sorry to everyone who has been waiting forever for this post.  I was in a car accident and life just gets crazy when that happens.

I worked with Leslie at the Haldimand Pregnancy Care Centre.  She was our summer student when I was the child care coordinator.  Needless to say, Leslie is an awesome girl.  I was so happy for her when she told me she was engaged!  I was so sad that I wasn't able to come to the wedding.  Thanks to my sister Olivia for shooting this special day for me.

Leslie, you looked absolutely stunning!  I am so happy for you!  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Beckett!  Here are some of the photos from the day:




























This photo made me laugh!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment